Getting Started With Benefits Guide - Part 3
Assistance for the Unemployed
One of the greatest challenges for any family is what happens when its bread winner loses their job. Outside of the additional financial pressures, joblessness also takes an emotional toll. Credit cards and savings are maxed out quickly and it's easy to fall into panic mode. In addition to this, America is a nation of specialization making it more difficult to find suitable employment in expertise driven fields.
There are a number of helpful solutions and programs available to lend suggestions and help deal with the stresses of being unemployed.
Find A Job - Ultimate Resource Guide
- If you're ready to join the Job Hunt, Find Family Resources has you covered. Check out our comprehensive breakdown for How to Find a New Job Online
Find A Job - Resumes That Spark Interest
- Make sure your Resume Stands Out from the Stack! Get all the Best Practices and Tips from our Team of Experts
Find A Job - Interview For Success
- Expert Advice for Winning the Job in the Interview. Make sure you're Prepared for the Future Today
Unemployment Benefits Assistance
To be entitled to unemployment benefits, you must be out of work due to no fault of your own. You must be physically able to work. You must be actively seeking work. You must be ready to accept work. It is important to understand the qualification guidelines and necessary actions around each of these requirements.
Unemployment Insurance Overview
- Learn how to Apply, Who Qualifies, How Much You Can Get and For How Long, more
Unemployment Eligibility and How To File
- Review the specific Eligibility Requirements and Get Instructions for How To File for Unemployment
What Does the "Seeking New Employment" Requirement Mean
- Learn how to Fulfill this Important Requirement for Receiving Unemployment Benefits and Tips for Success
Emergency Help Databases
If you or a family member are in need of immediate or short-term assistance, you may view our detailed list of Charities in Your State
. Many of these charities can help offer short-term housing assistance, clothing and counseling. You can also view our database of U.S. National Hotlines
, which offer emergency help, crisis prevention and intervention, emotional counseling and much more. Lastly, many Americans are in need of legal help but can't afford. View our Free Legal Help