Financial & Cash Assistance
Real Money, Real People, Real Help
Americans have long held the belief that all people are created equal, but anyone living right now can tell you that our bank accounts certainly aren't. With financial disasters like the housing crash of 2008, the disappearance of manufacturing and other jobs, as well as the continued increase of cost of living expenses, the disparity between the wealthiest 1% of the population and everyone else only seems to be growing. Times are tough. And no one is impacted more by this than the middle and lower-income families and no one but them deserves more of our attention, assistance and support.
To assist you in navigating the current financial climate, we have prepared a series of informative guides and articles around some of the important and necessary financial subjects. We hope that you find them useful and share them with family and friends. They are meant to introduce you to a variety of options, new programs and new ideas. Only by banding together and supporting one another can we fulfill the American belief that all were created equal.
Everything About Grants
- For low income families, making ends meet can be difficult. Just when you're doing alright, an unexpected expense like car repairs or medical bills can wipe out any progress you've made. Fortunately, low-income families have options available when they are experiencing a financial hardship. One of these options is grant money available for almost any kind of need.
Unclaimed Cash Guide
- Have you ever left a job abruptly and never received your last check? Moved out of town before collecting deposits for utility / cable companies or housing? You, your relatives and friends could have missing money at this very moment resting within your state's treasury.
Most Popular Loans
- Trying to decipher which type of loan will work best for you and your family can be a confusing and time-consuming process. Especially if you don't fully understand the differences between types of loans available. This article will introduce you to the top kind of loans so you know what's right for you.
Best Websites For Getting Free Stuff
- In today's cash-strapped world, getting something for nothing is always a good deal. We run through the internet's top destinations for giveaways and free goodies.
Cell Phone Assistance Programs
- Cellular communication has become central to modern society, but what do you do when you can't afford a phone? Let's look at government and private cell phone assistance programs that provide communication services to people struggling with financial difficulties.
10 Ways to Make Extra Money Fast Online
- Sometimes you need to make some extra money fast. You don’t have to break the law to do that… if you have an internet connection, there are jobs you can do right now that will bring in that extra cash.
Free or Low-Cost Medical Assistance
- If you have no insurance, not enough insurance, or a high-deductible plan, you may be tempted to overlook basic care to save money. That can be a dangerous decision. What seems like a small problem now could be the start of something serious. These facilities will help you get the care you need at a price you can afford.
Legal Ways to Make Money Fast
- Anyone who promise to make you rich in a hurry is selling a scam, but there are legal and real ways to get some money in your pocket quickly. Here are some to consider.
Personal Loans - What You Need To Know
- Personal loans are a flexible and popular method of financing. Here’s what you need to know to find the right deal and avoid the wrong one!
How To View Your Credit Score For Free
- Your credit score is a small number with a huge impact on your life. You need to know what it is, and make sure it's right. Here's how to view it at no cost.
Why Your Credit Score Is Important
- In today's modern era a credit score affects many things including your ability to lease a car, rent a house make large purchases and even become a customer of certain companies. This article will give you a much better understanding of how this works and how you can take steps to improve your credit score.
Managing Credit Card Debt
- If you feel like you're buried under an avalanche of credit card debt, you’re not alone: it's one of America's most common financial problems. Getting back on track requires planning and commitment.
Top Five Ways To Get Out Of Debt
- Debt. Many would call this the worst "four letter word" in English. It's painful, it's frustrating, it can build up gradually or suddenly show up out of nowhere. There are a number of options and strategies you can use to assist in getting out of debt.
Resources For Medical Emergencies
- Millions of Americans are uninsured or underinsured, and if you’re one of them, a medical emergency can quickly become a financial disaster. These programs help families cope with the unexpected impact of illness or injury.
Why You Need Life Insurance
- If anyone relies on you financially, you need life insurance. Nobody wants to think about their own death, but our children, spouses, and other dependents need to be taken care of no matter what happens to us. Here's what you need to know.